I read them every morning in my paper and at work I have a day by day calender of them. as for the mystery artists, I'd go look...
but I'm too lazy.
Printable View
I read them every morning in my paper and at work I have a day by day calender of them. as for the mystery artists, I'd go look...
but I'm too lazy.
Not a big fan of today's artist...
Ok, even *I* got this one...
http://www.comics.com/comics/dilbert...3182961023.gif
Wow, I am pathtic. Two days a row I guessed wrong. I am shamed...
Does it count if we recognize the work without knowing the artist's name?
I thoguht for sure I knew this one, but I too was wrong...I don't think we even have the strip of the mystery artist in Chicago... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Ok, maybe you guys will be better at this one then. I am not familiar with this artist.
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilber...3114637024.gif
And Jace, I think it counts if you recogniase the comic, because I recognised the comic but not the name, and that's the closest I've come all week, so I consider that an accomplishment. Obviously, I love feeling dumb. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok, come on everyone, this is the last mystery artist strip for this week. Take a guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]
It must say something that I'm not familiar with most of these. I think the only strip I've read before was Luanne, and I haven't read that in a long time. My newspaper must stay with the tried and true. Maybe if the guy who draws Zippy had done one, I would've had a chance. [img]wink.gif[/img]
And I thought the Get Fuzzy guest spot was the guy who did Bloom County.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2003 10:37 PM: Message edited by: crazy a ]</font>
Get Fuzzy rocks!
And when I saw Friday's artist, I recongnized it after the fact...Pearls Before Swine is pretty new as far as I know...Saturday's strip was great! What a follow up to the previous 5 days...